AppsFlyer campaigns data: clicks, downloads and revenues — directly in your Slack for iOS and Android apps.
How can you do this?
- Open page with apps available in your AppsFlyer profile:
- Choose an app you would like to integrate with AppFollow and click API Access:
- Copy API key:
- Then in your AppFollow account find the same app and choose Integrations.
- Click Integrations, then Trackers & Ads:
- Paste API key from AppsFlyer in relevant field, then Save Changes:
- Once it's done you will see a new button "Add to Slack". Click on it and choose what kind of reports you'd like to receive — daily or weekly ones.
- The reports will be delivered to your current Slack channels (either Reviews or Keywords, or App Updates):
If you'd like to receive app data into some other channel, let us know.